Carolina Contracting offers general contractor services in Charlotte, NC and the surrounding communities. This means we take control of the commercial and residential building and renovation process. If there is a need to use sub-contractors for specialty services, then we make sure to bring in the best in the area. That translates into stellar residential and commercial builds as we continue to be a respected general contractor in Charlotte, NC.
Design build services
Part of our general contracting service includes design build services. This allows us to oversee the entire project from conception to completion. It takes an experienced general contractor to successfully carry out these design build services. At Carolina Contracting, we have the experience and staff members to get the job done right. Additionally, our pre-construction services address budgeting, scheduling, risk mitigation and more.
Being a general contractor requires a fair amount of management. Since Carolina Contracting oversees the building process, there is a need to manage a lot of moving parts. This process also includes reducing operating costs so that it saves money for our clients. The completion of any build or remodel is often predicated on the performance and integrity of sub-contractors. Project management also requires a host of duties that contribute towards the completion of construction and they include the following:
- Estimating total cost of project
- Negotiating sub-contractor contracts
- Procuring proper permitting
- Scheduling requisite inspections
- Creation of master schedule for project
- Ordering materials
- Interpretations of specs and plans
- Supervision of work regimen
- Attending to issues on job site
Benefits of hiring Carolina Contracting
There is an immensity of benefits when you choose Carolina Contracting for your home custom home, commercial build or home renovations in Charlotte, NC. Because there is so much that goes into this intricate process, the average client is unaware of the extent of those responsibilities. However, none of those responsibilities are a concern when you choose Carolina Contracting as we provide clients with the following benefits:
- Constant communication in regard to project status
- Years of experience as a Charlotte, NC general contractor
- Documentation of all specifications
- Accurate timelines and estimates
- Pre-existing relationships with reputable sub-contractors
- Detailed knowledge of local permitting requirements
- Ability to negotiate fair prices for materials, contracts and resources
If you are in need of a commercial or home builder in Charlotte, NC, contact Carolina Contracting today. We take care of residential and commercial builds from start to finish.